FAQ's - Digital Dialogue
- A civil society organization (CSO) or non-governmental organization (NGO) is any non-profit, voluntary citizens' group which is organized on a local, national or international level.
- Representatives of non-governmental organizations and institutions that manifest interests and will of citizens in collaboration with the government / departments.
- Digital Dialogue is platform where a CSO representative put forth the hinderances faced by a citizen in front of the department officials to conclude on a solution on the issues.
- An informative debate held on data and its parameters which also includes the discussion regarding the issues faced by the citizens while getting the necessary information from various government departments. This program will be organised in the presence of the Representatives from various Civil Society Organizations (CSO), Project Director and the concerned department officials.
- To understand the grass root level issues pertaining to services of G2C.